Dankwardt Park

Dankwardt Park is a 72 acre municipal park in the southeast section of Burlington, Iowa.  It is located adjacent to Crapo Park and bordered by Shoquoquon Drive, and by South Main Street and Madison Avenue.  The park was established in 1937 on land donated to the city by Lydia Dankwardt as a memorial to her family.  Dankwardt Park hosts numerous recreational opportunities, including a disc golf course, a swimming pool, tennis courts, shelter houses, a skate park and more.
Aerial 2015.jpg